The Michigan Cup relay skiers enjoyed great conditions and sunny skies for the awards party yesterday. Congratulations to Team Vasa, winner of the 2018 Michigan Cup!
We received just under an inch of snow overnight, and it continues to snow this morning. Groomer Mike will snow comb the John Deere trail this morning, which remains in excellent condition after the very fun Michigan Cup Relay race yesterday. The rest of the Rolling Hills, Adventure, Mackinaw Cut and Wild Turkey are in marginal to good shape, with some great stretches, and also some thin and bare spots.
Today: Snow this morning will taper off as a few snow showers this afternoon. High 36F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 80%.
Tonight: Scattered snow showers during the evening. Then partly to mostly cloudy overnight. Low 22F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
Tomorrow: A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. High 29F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
Today’s Stone Turtle Yoga lunch special is the Rocky Mountain Chipotle Veggie Panini! Housemade hummus, bell peppers, spinach, onion, tomato, swiss, provolone, and chipotle mayo grilled on stone house 7-grain bread. Served with Great Lakes Chips and a pickle!
Shop the March Madness Sale! Great specials on cross country skis and boots, including a large stock of Rossignol Xium Premium S2 skate skis, on closeout for $549 (list $805). Up to 40% off this year’s clothing from North Face, Patagonia, Columbia and more!
All the best,
– Mariah, Stu, Bob, Lynne, Fran, Matt, Kelsey, Alex, Dodge, Kim, Missy, Annie J., Annie B., Denny, Erin, Mike, Dana, Butch, Brian and the crew9
XC Ski Headquarters On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the XC Ski Headquarters Page On Facebook.
Latest Snow Reports – Quick Links
- XC Ski Headquarters Cross Country Ski Report – 12/12
- Nub’s Nob Ski Area Snow Report – 12/12
- Boyne Mountain Snow Report – 12/12
- Boyne Highlands Snow Report – 12/12
- Crystal Mountain Snow Report – 12/11 – We will reopen for the season on Friday, December 14!
- Caberfae Peaks Snow Report – 12/11 – Slopes open 7 days a week starting this Friday
- Mackinac Island Cross Country Ski Report – 12/11
- Nub’s Nob Ski Area Snow Report – 12/11
- Boyne Mountain Snow Report – 12/11
- Boyne Highlands Snow Report – 12/11
- Mt. Brighton Snow Report – 12/11
- Alpine Valley Snow Report – 12/11
- Valley Spur Trail System Cross Country Ski Report – 12/11
- Mt. Brighton Snow Report – 12/10
- Caberfae Peaks Snow Report – 12/10 – Slopes will reopen Friday, December 14th
- Crystal Mountain Cross Country Ski Report – 12/10
- Crystal Mountain Snow Report – 12/10 – Crystal Mountain will plan to reopen for the Season on Friday, December 14th!
- Valley Spur Trail System Cross Country Ski Report – 12/10
- Nub’s Nob Ski Area Snow Report – 12/10
- Boyne Mountain Snow Report – 12/10