Winter has arrived! We got our first real snow accumulation of the season with 3-4 inches of fluffy lake effect snow. It isn’t enough to groom yet, but it is enough to classic ski on rock skis.
Even better news: temps will stay low through the weekend, plus some more snow in the forecast for Saturday night. With a little bit of luck, we may have enough snow to groom on Sunday. We will keep you posted!
Here’s a shot from the trail cam just before 7:00 this morning!
Today: Partly Cloudy. High 26F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. 20% chance of snow precipitation.
Tonight: Partly Cloudy. Low 16F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday: PM Snow Showers. High 32F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Don’t forget to shop the Pre-season Sale! Great selection and prices on XC skis and clothing. We’re open every day!
All the best,
-Mariah, Stu, Bob, Lynne, Fran, Erin, Kim, Kelsey, Alex, Dodge, and the crew
XC Ski Headquarters On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the XC Ski Headquarters Page On Facebook.
Latest Snow Reports – Quick Links
- Boyne Highlands BUZZ – 11/22 – Boyne Highlands lifts will be spinning this weekend! See what’s happening on the Boyne Highlands Buzz!
- ABR Trails Cross Country Ski Report – 11/22
- Boyne Mountain BUZZ – 11/22 – There’s plenty to be thankful for this holiday weekend.
- Boyne Highlands Snow Report – 11/22 – Boyne Highlands will be open this Thursday through Sunday
- Caberfae Peaks Snow Report – 11/22 – Slopes will be open 10 am to 4:30 pm on Nov 24, 25 & 26th
- Alpine Valley Snow Report – 11/22 – WE ARE OPEN! 4-9PM $20 Rails and Boxes are reset!
- Crystal Mountain Cross Country Ski Report – 11/22
- ABR Trails Cross Country Ski Report – 11/21
- Crystal Mountain Snow Report – 11/21 – We’re planning to open the slopes Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9am-4:30pm
- Caberfae Peaks Snow Report – 11/20 – Slopes Opening Friday, November 24 at 10am
- Boyne Highlands Snow Report – 11/20
- ABR Trails Cross Country Ski Report – 11/20 – We hope to reopen Wed or Thursday.
- Alpine Valley Snow Report – 11/20 – Open TODAY, November 20, 4pm to 9pm.
- Boyne Mountain Snow Report – 11/20 – We’re hoping to reopen for Turkey Day, and remain open through the holiday weekend
- Boyne Mountain Snow Report – 11/19 – Day 3 of the 17/18 season on Boyne Mountain’s slopes is here and there’s snow in the forecast.
- ABR Trails Cross Country Ski Report – 11/18 – Grooming in the AM should shape the trails up, we will be open Sunday 9-4:30
- Boyne Mountain Snow Report – 11/18 – And we’re back! The slopes are open and the lifts are spinning…
- Boyne Highlands Snow Report – 11/18 – Saturday is here and so is your chance to make more turns!
- Nub’s Nob Ski Area Snow Report – 11/18 – Welcome to opening day of our 60th Ski Season!
- ABR Trails Cross Country Ski Report – 11/17 – We will be re-opening the ski trails and the SKI SHOP at 10 AM Saturday.