With the 3 to 4 inches of un-groomed snow on the trails, the conditions are for rock-skis only.
The trails which we have the most leaves down below the snow are providing the most glide (Tall Pines, Adventure trails). We are expected to get a little bit more snow tonight, and so we will be crossing our fingers. Everyone: KEEP DOING YOUR SNOW DANCING!
Just 20 minutes north of us, Forbush Corners in Frederic are reporting a bit more snow than us and were able to snow comb 10km of their trails; though it sounds like rock skis are still advised.
Our Stone Turtle Cafe isn’t fully open yet for the season, but we will be offering our famous house-made Classic Chili w/ wholegrain roll.
Today: 20% Precip. Cloudy. High 31F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Tonight: 40% Precip. / 1 in. Snow Showers Early. Low 26F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday: 20% Precip. Cloudy. High 37F. Winds light and variable.
See you at the HQ!
Mariah, Stu, Lynne, Bob, Erin, Kim, Alex, Dodge, Dana, and Mike
XC Ski Headquarters On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the XC Ski Headquarters Page On Facebook.
Latest Snow Reports – Quick Links
- Boyne Highlands BUZZ – 11/22 – Boyne Highlands lifts will be spinning this weekend! See what’s happening on the Boyne Highlands Buzz!
- ABR Trails Cross Country Ski Report – 11/22
- Boyne Mountain BUZZ – 11/22 – There’s plenty to be thankful for this holiday weekend.
- Boyne Highlands Snow Report – 11/22 – Boyne Highlands will be open this Thursday through Sunday
- Caberfae Peaks Snow Report – 11/22 – Slopes will be open 10 am to 4:30 pm on Nov 24, 25 & 26th
- Alpine Valley Snow Report – 11/22 – WE ARE OPEN! 4-9PM $20 Rails and Boxes are reset!
- Crystal Mountain Cross Country Ski Report – 11/22
- ABR Trails Cross Country Ski Report – 11/21
- Crystal Mountain Snow Report – 11/21 – We’re planning to open the slopes Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9am-4:30pm
- Caberfae Peaks Snow Report – 11/20 – Slopes Opening Friday, November 24 at 10am
- Boyne Highlands Snow Report – 11/20
- ABR Trails Cross Country Ski Report – 11/20 – We hope to reopen Wed or Thursday.
- Alpine Valley Snow Report – 11/20 – Open TODAY, November 20, 4pm to 9pm.
- Boyne Mountain Snow Report – 11/20 – We’re hoping to reopen for Turkey Day, and remain open through the holiday weekend
- Boyne Mountain Snow Report – 11/19 – Day 3 of the 17/18 season on Boyne Mountain’s slopes is here and there’s snow in the forecast.
- ABR Trails Cross Country Ski Report – 11/18 – Grooming in the AM should shape the trails up, we will be open Sunday 9-4:30
- Boyne Mountain Snow Report – 11/18 – And we’re back! The slopes are open and the lifts are spinning…
- Boyne Highlands Snow Report – 11/18 – Saturday is here and so is your chance to make more turns!
- Nub’s Nob Ski Area Snow Report – 11/18 – Welcome to opening day of our 60th Ski Season!
- ABR Trails Cross Country Ski Report – 11/17 – We will be re-opening the ski trails and the SKI SHOP at 10 AM Saturday.