ABR Trails Cross Country Ski Report – 11/12 – We are open today 9-4:30. The ski shop sale continues!
We had a great day of skiing yesterday; many happy skiers. It was good to see many of our “winter” friends!!
Our groomers are just coming in, the trails groomed up well this morning. We were able to do some more leveling and pull in fresh snow from the edge. We are open today 9-4:30. The ski shop sale continues!
Here is a trail by trail report from yesterday:
We have the new River Trail groomed , very positive reports on the new reroute to include Bachelors backwards 5.4 km
Popple Flats is groomed with the new addition…a bit bumpy but should smooth out soon (not so good now), 1.7 km
Pitpoint was skiing very well… a small bump on the bottom of the hill after the curve 1.5 km
Memory Lane is skiing OK, thin under the spruce tunnel but well covered and smooth. It is shortened until we clear additional downed trees from the big storm. 2.1 km
Blueberry Bluffs entrance is now frozen in the low lands a bit bumpy in areas with ice but not wet 3.7 km
Bards Bump has very good coverage except is a bit bumpy on the back side 1.1 km
Meadow Ridge is fairly flat and rolling and has one lowland that has rough areas but is skiing good 1.3 km
The Demo Loop is skiing well (Pelty entrance exiting at Hilltop House)) an unknown trail and not mapped) 1 km
Cherry Dairy is skiing well with 2 wet areas to ski around and gentle wide terrain., 1.2 km
Rascals and Spanky’s loops are open to dog traffic 1.7 km
Tamarack 2 Track is normally a classic double track trail, it is groomed now for skating and classic (partial opening ) 4.2 km
We currently have a total of 24.9 km groomed for skating and classic
For striding only we are sking on Hemlock 3.2 km and a part of Sunset 2.3 km. Thin cover but tracked.
5.5 km of classic only
Total : km 30.4 of set classic tracks; 24.9 km of skating
The front desk attendant is available for updates.
ABR Trails On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the ABR Trails Page On Facebook.
Latest Snow Reports – Quick Links
- Boyne Highlands BUZZ – 11/22 – Boyne Highlands lifts will be spinning this weekend! See what’s happening on the Boyne Highlands Buzz!
- ABR Trails Cross Country Ski Report – 11/22
- Boyne Mountain BUZZ – 11/22 – There’s plenty to be thankful for this holiday weekend.
- Boyne Highlands Snow Report – 11/22 – Boyne Highlands will be open this Thursday through Sunday
- Caberfae Peaks Snow Report – 11/22 – Slopes will be open 10 am to 4:30 pm on Nov 24, 25 & 26th
- Alpine Valley Snow Report – 11/22 – WE ARE OPEN! 4-9PM $20 Rails and Boxes are reset!
- Crystal Mountain Cross Country Ski Report – 11/22
- ABR Trails Cross Country Ski Report – 11/21
- Crystal Mountain Snow Report – 11/21 – We’re planning to open the slopes Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9am-4:30pm
- Caberfae Peaks Snow Report – 11/20 – Slopes Opening Friday, November 24 at 10am
- Boyne Highlands Snow Report – 11/20
- ABR Trails Cross Country Ski Report – 11/20 – We hope to reopen Wed or Thursday.
- Alpine Valley Snow Report – 11/20 – Open TODAY, November 20, 4pm to 9pm.
- Boyne Mountain Snow Report – 11/20 – We’re hoping to reopen for Turkey Day, and remain open through the holiday weekend
- Boyne Mountain Snow Report – 11/19 – Day 3 of the 17/18 season on Boyne Mountain’s slopes is here and there’s snow in the forecast.
- ABR Trails Cross Country Ski Report – 11/18 – Grooming in the AM should shape the trails up, we will be open Sunday 9-4:30
- Boyne Mountain Snow Report – 11/18 – And we’re back! The slopes are open and the lifts are spinning…
- Boyne Highlands Snow Report – 11/18 – Saturday is here and so is your chance to make more turns!
- Nub’s Nob Ski Area Snow Report – 11/18 – Welcome to opening day of our 60th Ski Season!
- ABR Trails Cross Country Ski Report – 11/17 – We will be re-opening the ski trails and the SKI SHOP at 10 AM Saturday.