At the end of skiing today I was thinking we would approach this week on a day to day basis. After just coming in from checking the trails tonight I am changing my tune. The trails are holding up well as Angela said after her ski tonight with Darla. The weather forecast has also changed with forecast cooler temperatures!
It looks like we can make it through the mid week warm temps given cloudy conditions. WE ARE PLANNING TO STAY OPEN ALL WEEK! We will re-groom as we can, however a few icy spots may develop. We will continue to clear brush from Jack Pine and Sulo’s this week with the trails open.
Just an FYI, there are many sources of social media that help us communicate. Our website is the number one source of communication, and gets updated first as we make our decisions. Other people update the phone recorder, Facebook, Twitter, Skinnyski, etc.
ABR Trails On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the ABR Trails Page On Facebook.
Latest Snow Reports – Quick Links
- Boyne Highlands BUZZ – 11/22 – Boyne Highlands lifts will be spinning this weekend! See what’s happening on the Boyne Highlands Buzz!
- ABR Trails Cross Country Ski Report – 11/22
- Boyne Mountain BUZZ – 11/22 – There’s plenty to be thankful for this holiday weekend.
- Boyne Highlands Snow Report – 11/22 – Boyne Highlands will be open this Thursday through Sunday
- Caberfae Peaks Snow Report – 11/22 – Slopes will be open 10 am to 4:30 pm on Nov 24, 25 & 26th
- Alpine Valley Snow Report – 11/22 – WE ARE OPEN! 4-9PM $20 Rails and Boxes are reset!
- Crystal Mountain Cross Country Ski Report – 11/22
- ABR Trails Cross Country Ski Report – 11/21
- Crystal Mountain Snow Report – 11/21 – We’re planning to open the slopes Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9am-4:30pm
- Caberfae Peaks Snow Report – 11/20 – Slopes Opening Friday, November 24 at 10am
- Boyne Highlands Snow Report – 11/20
- ABR Trails Cross Country Ski Report – 11/20 – We hope to reopen Wed or Thursday.
- Alpine Valley Snow Report – 11/20 – Open TODAY, November 20, 4pm to 9pm.
- Boyne Mountain Snow Report – 11/20 – We’re hoping to reopen for Turkey Day, and remain open through the holiday weekend
- Boyne Mountain Snow Report – 11/19 – Day 3 of the 17/18 season on Boyne Mountain’s slopes is here and there’s snow in the forecast.
- ABR Trails Cross Country Ski Report – 11/18 – Grooming in the AM should shape the trails up, we will be open Sunday 9-4:30
- Boyne Mountain Snow Report – 11/18 – And we’re back! The slopes are open and the lifts are spinning…
- Boyne Highlands Snow Report – 11/18 – Saturday is here and so is your chance to make more turns!
- Nub’s Nob Ski Area Snow Report – 11/18 – Welcome to opening day of our 60th Ski Season!
- ABR Trails Cross Country Ski Report – 11/17 – We will be re-opening the ski trails and the SKI SHOP at 10 AM Saturday.